Monday, December 28, 2009

Its NEW YEAR AGAIN!


Time sure flies. We are approaching another new beginning with the new year just around the corner. I am sure most of us look back and think of all the things that have happened to us, personally and professionally, re-live those moments of success and try to ignore/regret the things that we were not able to achieve in the year that went by.

As I sat introspecting about these,it dawned on me that the bigger picture is something quite different. I realized that I should be thankful that I am still alive and surrounded by people who love me. I should be thankful to be able to see the colorful flowers spreading joy,to hear the lovely birds composing the world's best music, to feel the warmth of the sun spreading happiness and joy all around and to feel the innocence of the creator's innovation. As each year passes by, all of them(flowers, birds, nature) remain the same and only give us the best they have, only to make us happy. Its however upto us to feel this ecstasy and spread this joy and to do that... no matter how low or high we feel about ourselves, we need to understand the truth of our preciousness,we need to give the world the best we have, find the best in others and sow the seeds of goodness along the journey of our lives.

As I celebrate the magnanimity and kindness of the creator in bestowing me with these wonderful gifts of life, family and friendships, I wish all of you a very happy, prosperous and successful new year !

No comments: